A gift that makes a huge difference
What is a monthly donation ?
- €15 per month : a severely malnourished child can be hospitalized in an emergency.
- €20 per month : One can provide medical care for a mother and her child for one month.
- €50 per month : 50 mothers in the Sahel can be trained in the early detectiondiagnosis of malnutrition in their children.
- : permet de former 50 mamans du Sahel par mois au diagnostic précoce de la malnutrition chez leurs enfants
In concrete terms, this means that a monthly support of €10 is equivalent to €3.40 after tax reduction, i.e. €40 per year.
The impact for your donations
- It provides us with financial stability, making it possible for us to think about our actions outside of emergencies.
- It enables us to act in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the world,and to treat and train populations and medical personnel, in partnership with local actors.
- It ensures our financial independence and allows us to draw attention to crises that are not well known to the public.
With 10, 15 or €20 per month, you will have the power to change destinies and have a lasting impact.